WELCOME TO ELDERCARE & CAREGIVER SOLUTIONS
To preserve and enhance the quality-of-life for seniors and family caregivers.
Eldercare and Caregiver Solutions (ECS) is a company established to educate and help seniors and family caregivers find solution to deal with the challenges of aging. ECS takes into consideration the family as a whole referencing the expectations of the senior who needs assistance, the family caregiver and respectfully includes the input of siblings and other concerned relatives.
With the needs of the care recipient being the focal point of consideration, ECS works with families, providing a forum for the expression of each entity’s point of view. With consideration of the family (where appropriate) ECS develops a plan of care that meets the needs of the care recipient in order to keep the person functioning at the highest level possible with dignity and independence, and safe in their own home for as long as possible.
The escalating need for this service stems from six major conditions. They are:
1) Increased life span of seniors into their 80’s, 90’s and centennials’ years,
2) Increased frailty and co-morbidities experienced in advancing years,
3) Continuing trend toward smaller family sizes with fewer adult sons and daughters to provide care,
4) Adult sons and daughters working out of the home,
5) Migration of some members of the nucleus family to other parts of the country, and
6) Increase in the senior population with 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 years of age everyday through the year 2030.
What the above means in practical terms: There are fewer family members to share the responsibility of providing care to their elderly, disabled parents and relatives. For adult sons and daughters who work and have families of their own, the responsibilities of caregiving can be particularly daunting. They must split their time between work, family, caregiving and other engagements. These caregivers are called the sandwich generation.
ECS provides three major services that make a dramatic difference in the lives of families who are engaged in caregiving. They are:
Save time and energy. Schedule an appointment to learn how ECS can help you meet the unique needs of your family.
“Helping seniors and family caregivers find solutions to aging issues.”